Invitation to become Reviewer for TRA 2018!
High expertise in the different areas of transport research is very welcome to review scientific and technical papers being submitted for the Transport Research Arena TRA 2018 – THE European research and technology biennial conference on transport and mobility which will take place in Vienna, Austria on April 16-19, 2018. The event organisers would highly appreciate your support!
Review of abstracts/papers will be carried out in the following topics:
1. Environment and Energy Efficiency
2. Vehicles & Vessels – Design, Development and Production
3. Advanced Propulsion Systems
4. Smart Urban Mobility & Logistics
5. People Mobility – Systems and Services
6. Freight Transport and Logistics
7. Transport Infrastructure
8. Connected and Automated Transport
9. Digital Technologies for Transport
10. Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
11. Human Dimension in Transport
12. Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
Two types of reviews will be needed:
• for scientific papers, which will undergo a scientifically-oriented review process
• for technical papers, which are reviewed based on the quality of technology, relevance for implementation and case studies.
A selection of the best scientific papers will be invited for publication in a peer-reviewed scientific journal. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and made electronically accessible.
Please express your interest to become reviewer for TRA 2018 by sending an e-mail to Mrs. Veronika Prändl-Zika: Programme@travie2018.at
After that you will receive an invitation via ConfTool – TRA conference management tool – in which you get further information together with the reviewer guidelines.
The same e-mail address can be used for any further questions.
For more information on TRA 2018 please visit: http://www.traconference.eu